Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Friday, February 13, 2009

MEMORIES!

Yes, it's 5:30 in the morning and I was coughing my head off, due to my lovely sinuses, so I just decided to get up and, well, now I'm eating a piece of butter almond toast and a tall glass of cold milk. Yum, Yum.

But I couldn't wait to tell you about Laci and Dad's special night out. Greg decided he would take her to the movies, so they went to the dollar show. He did a little research and decided they would go see The Tale of Desperaux The Mouse.


Well, by the time they got home there was so much chitter-chatter in this house my head was spinning. Both of them talking steady, but one at a time, telling mom all about the movie. (Caleb was sleeping thru it all) They absolutely loved it! And there was a great morale to the story, it was a story of forgiveness!

But are you ready for the funny part? Greg and Laci had the whole theater to themselves. Yes, for 5 bucks you can have the whole theater to yourself. hee hee Can you believe they were the only ones there to see the movie? Madagascar 2 was playing down the hall and that's where everybody else was. Boy, what I would give to have a picture of them two sitting in the middle of the theater all by themselves. They thought that was so funny! I just had to laugh myself.

Then they grabbed a doughnut from Dunkin Doughnuts and headed to Wal-Mart so that Laci could buy her mommy and brother a Valentines. And she got in the bed last night and said, "This is the best night ever."

This has been only their first date nights, but, boy, everyone has been having a wonderful time with it. Greg just loves his kids!
(Sorry for the fuzzy pics but it was on the fly.)

No comments: