Caleb and I were in the basement the other day.
He said to me, "What is this, mom?"
"It's an iron."
"What does it do?"
"Uh, nothing?"
At least that's what it's been doing for the last six years. I rely on my old dryer to do all the work now, and Greg takes his dress clothes to the cleaners. How sad! I actually pulled the iron out today because Laci wanted me to iron something very small and delicate, too small for the dryer, so I whipped it out. You would have thought I pulled out a cool science project. They couldn't wait to see how one worked!
So ... if your kids get bored, just whip out the old iron.


1 comment:
haha I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who does that. :) My mother in law irons everything, including her bed sheets AND her night gowns. She looked at me like I was crazy when I told her I didn't iron those things. Little does she know, I rarely iron anything. If you pull them out of the dryer in time, they don't need it :)
Post a Comment