Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Friday, September 11, 2009

SERIOUSLY!

Okay, my four-day project in the office is actually turning into two weeks. Does this happen to you? No matter what facelift you give to your home, it always takes longer than expected.

My computer is actually sitting in the middle of the room, partially hooked up, waiting for paint and poly to dry. If I can manage to keep little fingers "off" for the next few days, I'll be doing good.

And, seriously, do your children eat like ALL THE TIME????! Mine are hungry every time I turn around. I'm thinking of not feeding them anymore and maybe they won't have more energy than me. You know I'll be 40-something in the next few months, and, boy, don't I feel it!!!!

Okay, I feel much better now after all that fussing. It's one of those days, can you tell? Calgone, take me away ...

1 comment:

Wizardress said...

I don't have children who eat alot but how about a cat and husband? heehee does that count?

My projects never seem to go according to schedule. :/