And speaking of cheerleading - Laci had her first football game Saturday.
Our elementary boys managed to win their game. Maybe they should go help out our poor high school boys.
Lots of cheering going on. She's wired that way :)
C. had previously gone to sign up for baseball, and came back signed up for flag football.
He has officially become the quarterback. A job he shares with the coach's son. (White boy can run!!!)
They have just enough players to make a team, so everyone gets to play. Literally, the whole entire game. Bless their little hearts.
Their coach is awesome!
He has to remind everyone that it's flag football, not tackle football. I believe some of these boys aspire to join the tackle team next year. I know one that does.
I like to call our team "The Bad News Bears." I believe they're all first-timers, they barely make up a team, we have "used" uniforms, while all the other teams have new and professional looking ones with their names on the back, and we have no assistant coaches with matching uniforms, except a few dads and their faded out T-shirts. It's funny. The boys are good sports and they play really, really hard.
I enjoy cheering for them.
And with them!

1 comment:
"Here we go Brooms. here we go!" Love the pic of Laci in mid-air!
Post a Comment