Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, December 3, 2012

December 2012 ~

 
He made it, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. And then said, "I made you something. Go ahead, open it now!"

So I open it. It sits in my living room with all the other Christmas decorations. He's made of clay and a real carrot nose. The poor nose is steady shrinking. It makes me love it even more!  I think I will leave him up all winter long!


----------------------------------------------------



And then he says, "Okay. Can I open mine?"

"Nope."

Gotta  love that boy for trying ~

No comments: