I felt a little bit better today (a little), and Greg has been working so much this week, and so hard, I decided I would clean the house, and my dirty car, so that he could come home to a clean house for once. I decided I would start making my Fridays a cleaning day, with only a few lessons in the morning. Now if I can only keep the kids from messing it up until he gets home and gets one little peek of what fresh and clean looks like ... no such luck!
On another note, my mom sent us a little gift box this week, full of goodies for the kids. (And by the way, mom, they loved them all!) But she also sent us something called "Family Dinner Cards" to read around the dinner table. They are little round cards that are thought-provoking subjects about the Bible, a whole box of them. You pick a card and have a discussion about the question it asks. Our kids love that kind of stuff. One of the questions in the cards was "What do you think heaven wil be like?" Of course everyone had their own ideas about it, mostly what the Bible has to say about it. But today I walked outside and the kids were chalking on the driveway, pretty pictures of what they thought heaven would be like ~ a beautiful castle with lots of clouds, lots of color, et cetera.
Isn't it funny how one little question can provoke the mind of a child?


1 comment:
There is nothing like packages from people we love :)
Post a Comment