We'll be having visitors soon. But they won't be staying long ...
Laci loves photographing some of God's creations ...
And so do I ...

Greg and I will be traveling to a foreign land soon. They say it is one of the most beautiful skylines in the world. Just 15 years ago this was mostly farmland.
Greg will be in meetings part of the time, so I'll be by myself part of the time. I'm looking forward to a little quiet reprieve, catching up on some reading, and taking in the sights.
I do not speak Shanghainese. I hope I will not be too intimidated ... but I'm sure I will be. Maybe I will join Greg and his group for dinner some. His group consists of his work peers from around the world. But they all speak the international language of English. Shows you how small my world really is. Aren't we so content in our comfort zones?
When is the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone?

No comments:
Post a Comment