Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Hands of God ~

God knew that our kitty cats of 14 years would die this year, so he brought us sweet Zak.

God knew that our two children and their mother would be some time without a father and husband, so God sent us the hands and feet of Jesus - Meadowview Church.

God knew that a day would come when Greg would have need of restoration and time off, so he gave to us Volvo, a company that cares and understands and is willing to provide for his family while he is gone.

Laci is no longer taking violin/fiddle lessons. After 5 long years, she wants to explore other things. Her teacher swears she will come back to it because music is in her blood. He calls to check on her:

Has she played any?

No.

She will. I quit many times when I was a kid, but I always came back to it.

She may or may not come back to it. But I will sit back and enjoy watching my children do whatever it is they are enjoying at the moment. For now, I will cherish all those memories with like-minded friends, and the joy it brought me to see her and her father on stage competing.

A time of change. A new season. A different season in time.

Times may change, but thankfully God's word always stays the same! Praise the Lord!

No comments: