Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yay for the Yemeni ~

There's been mass exodus of foreigners in the cities of Taiz and Yemen. I do not know Joel, but we have some mutual acquaintances. They are safe and sound and on their way back to the US. Praise God! It seems Joel had lots of students who loved him. And bless their hearts for having the courage to speak out and show their faces on television. And for whoever was brave enough to video. I hope they do find the terrorists!



I'm thankful these people loved this American enough to speak out against terrorism in their own country. Maybe we can all work together to put an end to these extremists who wreak havoc on the lives of innocent people!

No comments: