Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Missing Sweet Families ~

I still occasionally get e-mails from our Classical Group that we belonged to while homeschooling. And now that basketball season is over, I won't be seeing too much of a lot of them.

I got an e-mail from Laci's tutor last week ~

She said: We had presentations this week and R_ _ _ _ _ brought her new hampster to show everyone. She named her "Laci."

So there is a little hampster running around out there named after my daughter. I feel so priviledged :) They made her a bag of Valentine goodies as well. Such sweet, special families. I love and miss them! So weird not to be there anymore.

But the kids are still loving school. Caleb's teacher loved his writing assignment on his favorite day of week - Sunday.

In Laci's science class they discussed the Big Bang Theory. After their discussion, her teacher said, now class, you know that story's not real! There's only one person that made all this into being. Who is that? Some of them yelled God. And she said How did he do that? And some of them said He just said it!

Laci is so thankful her teacher knows the Lord. And I'm thankful that their school is not undoing everything that Greg and I have taught them thus far! Thank you, Lord!

I so much see God's hand leading us along this path. So greatful for many things!

No comments: