Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good-bye October ~


I'm not sorry to see you go. You're beautiful all decked out in yellows, reds, and burgandys, but you're oh so busy!

ball games ~

 


Cub Scout Campouts ~


Fall Festivals ~


Oh, and did I tell you I was working part-time? It's only temporary. I'm helping out a law firm here in town - they used to be clients of mine in my court reporting days - and the office manager is a friend of mine. They called to see if I would be interested in filling in for the office assistant since she hurt her arm. And I said "sure." It's a short-time gig, three hours a day for six weeks. But I have enjoyed it.

It's just been so busy this month. Fun, but busy. I must say, October, I will not be sad to see you go. Until next year ~

Hello November!

No comments: