Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AN ADVENTURE ...

Spring is here in the Carolinas, and the trees are in bloom, along with the Easter flowers.

So my two have set up their tent beside the creek and have decided to go on an adventure.

But not without a little lunch, or picnic I should say ...

As Laci and Caleb were making tracks to their rooms to grab stuffed animals, pillows, et cetera, to put into their little tent, I kept reminding them that all of that stuff would have to be drug back to their rooms when they finished playing with them. The afternoon play finally came to an end and it was time to clean up. So their imaginations started to go to work figuring how they would haul all of this stuff back up to the house. I'm not sure what possessed them, but they figured that they would load everything into the tent, including themselves, zip it up and roll their way back to the house. I guess they figured they could do it all in one full swoop to save a little footwork and time, but it wasn't quite working out the way they had planned.


Well, as you can see, every day is an adventure around here! Where's the love???!!

On another side note: Statesville, North Carolina, is now officially the World's record holder for the longest playing concert, ever! 255 hours of music, nonstop! So they will make the Guinness Book of World Records! Go North Carolina!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is SOOOO funny!!!! Aren't kids so entertaining?

Buffie Cullens said...

The tent demo reminded me of some girl scouting trips back in the day. I have never been so good at setting up the campsite. Funny.

Wizardress said...

Beth that was priceless! I don't know how you made it that far in the video without cracking up.

The Help us Mama- help us now mama was SOOOO cute!!

I love it!

Lori Hateley Sepp