Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THE VELVETEEN RABBIT

The Velveteen Rabbit is one of our children's favorite books. Well, it's now out on video and Laci insisted we rent it for our weekly family movie night. So tonight we all watched it together (me, Laci, and Caleb) while dad was gone. By the end of the movie Laci was crying, and I was crying right along with her (wish you could have seen that). It's a wonderful story about how love makes you real! Caleb kept asking us what was wrong (hard to explain to a 3-year-old), and about five minutes later he was crying too, but for his daddy! I guess we scared the heck out of him with all those raging hormones. SiLLy gIrLS!!!

So go rent The Velveteen Rabbit movie. It's oh so cute as a button! But don't be surprised if the male gender in your home just doesn't GET IT!

2 comments:

Wizardress said...

Beth- I absolutely adore your blog! I sent you a message on facebook with the address of my new blogs, and would love to catch up. I can't believe it has been so long.

Wizardress said...

Ooh-- P.S. It's Lori :)