Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Friday, May 8, 2009

WHO TURNED ON THE SPRINKLERS?

Laci and Caleb have always loved the rain. No kidding, as soon as it starts raining, they go outside to play. Always have. Why not? It's just plain fun!



At least they have on part of their clothes. In years past, as soon as a shower would come, they would shed their clothes off, run outside, jump on their bikes and ride up and down the driveway singing at the top of their lungs - clothesless! Yes, our neighbors think we're weird, but doesn't it sound like fun? I would love to shed my clothes and run through the rain. I don't believe my neighbors could stomach it, but wouldn't you like to give it a try? My children could get away with that at this age, but obviously they are getting a little older and a little more modest, because as I say, they are partially clothed.







Well ... almost!

4 comments:

life of D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buffie Cullens said...

Looks like fun to me....but where are the mud puddles?

Wizardress said...

I love these Beth! I love the rain too, and would love to run out without clothes on, but don't want to scare the neighbors or get arrested, so I'll just have drenched clothes when I come in from the rain.

It's still a little too cool here to play in the rain, but I have to admit, I do love it. I also love splashing in puddles :)

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Your children are SO blessed to have you as a mom.

*hugs*- Lori

Shell in your Pocket said...

These pictures are perfect!!! They capture the life of a kid...love them.
sandy toe