
Me and My Family
- Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beth,
What a beautiful country we live in. Thanks for sharing your trip and your beautiful family.
Lois
Wow- I love these photos! I've never been to Yellowstone, but I've always wanted to.
I will be back tomorrow when I have more time to catch up on your blog.
How are you???
*hugs*
Lori
Oh, Beth, I'm SO glad y'all went to Yellowstone!!! It is awesome, isn't it? I'm ready to go back & hope we get to spend more time there next time - we were only there for a day but now we know better. Blessings to you & your sweet family!
Love,
Tammy Smith
Post a Comment