Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photography

My friend Beth has started her own photography business. So if you live in our area and are sort of bored with those stiff studio photos, check out Beth's portfolio by clicking on the button below. I'm looking forward to getting some photos made of my troops. Although I enjoy taking pictures, it's always fun seeing someone else's creativity:)
lightofmine_webbutt
Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the sweet plug, Beth!

Wizardress said...

I just checked out her site and portfolio.. Great work! I hope she drums up alot of business!