Saturday afternoon we celebrated Greg's 46th birthday. Years ago my mom introduced him to "Chocolate Delight," a dessert that I am now bound in chains to make at least a few times a year. It is his favorite, so that's what I made him for his birthday. That was two days ago and now all that remains is an empty dish :)
We also finished up our swim season, and Sunday afternoon we had a swim party, at our swimming pool. Hot dogs, burgers, trophies, the whole nine yards!
And ... While Greg and Laci were horse playing in the shallow end of the pool, Greg grabs a diving stick out of her mouth, and out pops her first loose tooth, right into the shallow end of the swimming pool. I think she was shocked more than anything. And then it hit her, her tooth had finally come out. A long awaited event, I might add. She was so excited she starts running around the pool screaming "My tooth came out!" All this going on while father dear is diving the shallow end trying to find the itsy bitsy tooth in the water. You know, sort of like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So he decided he would put on Caleb's goggles, and low and behold he finds the tooth. Can you believe that? It's about the size of the nail on my pinky toe! But we were all relieved that he was able to find her VERY FIRST TOOTH!
So ...


1 comment:
I love those life is good t-shirts.
Happy belated to Greg. I think I've had that chocolate delight once or twice, and if it's what I'm thinking, my mouth is watering right now!
Yay to Laci for losing her first tooth, and for daddy for finding it in the water. I hope the 'tooth fairy' was good to her :)
Post a Comment