Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bagg'n a Critter



Today is Caleb's first hunt during the muzzle loading season. He would much rather be doing this than any school work I have in store for him. And rightly so, it's a beautiful fall day today. Wouldn't he ever be so excited if they actually came back with a white tail buck? He just loves the woods, just like his daddy.


I've been making cornbread stuffing all morning. 25 pounds of it. Tomorrow we are having a Thanksgiving feast with our homeschool friends from Classical Conversations! I can't wait. It will be fun. 170 of us gathering together for lunch, and all the dad's are invited too.

I hope the weather is as nice as it is today!

Thankfulness:

I'm thankful that I have a husband who loves to spend time with his kids.

I'm thankful for a healthy family.

I'm thankful for my children who are full of life!

And I'm thankful for family members to spend the holidays with.

1 comment:

Wizardress said...

Wow 25 pounds of stuffing is A LOT!! I bet it was delicious!