Dissected owl pellets, to which we found lots of undigested bones inside
Made it through the first part of our math book already, and started on the second half; both of my children can recite all 44 presidents, in the timeline in which they came; learned a tremendous amount of ancient history, but when your eldest is sitting in church on Sunday mornings and the confessions of what you believe pops up on the overhead and she starts picking out all of the prepositions in the confession, quite frankly, you know it's time for a break!!! We'll probably get little done by Thanksgiving, and we're going to take most of December off. Actually, I think I'm the one that needs the break. I'm tired of music lessons, child training each morning, you know the routine, i.e., get dressed, make your bed, brush your hair and teeth, yada, yada, yada ...
I'm a year older as of last week, and I guess a little grouchier :)
I'm grateful to all of you who sent me birthday wishes. It made my day even more special. My hubby bought me a special birthday/anniversay gift (which is 2 days after my birthday), the new iPhone 3GS. I'm not a tech savvy person, but this baby sure is sweeeet. The best part about it is it's simple (which happens to be my middle name, by the way). I guess now you can call me a hip chick!

I guess my hubby got tired of looking at my hot pink Razor phone that had been chewed up by my friend's neighbor's dog (long story). But, hey, it still worked.
We took a little fall break and went and visited my sister in AL. I still haven't blogged about that yet, but I haven't felt like blogging either. So much to say, so little time. I'll play catch-up one day. I have lots to blog about, but right now I'm thinking about Thanksgiving and the company that I will be having, and the most needed housework I need to be doing. But it will be fun. The kids cannot wait for their cousins to get here. You know they've been counting down the days!
17 more to go!!!



1 comment:
I have the iPhone too and I love it. There are some amazing applications.
I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I completely understand that need for a break and I can imagine you need it even more than I do.
I hope that next year when we're home that we'll be able to find a way to catch up. It would be great to see you.
I'm planning on going up to spend some time with Julie and Brock, and I know Carol lives in the area, so maybe we could get together then.
Be blessed ! *hugs*
Post a Comment