Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, June 14, 2010

HELP! My garden is on steroids ~

Not really! It's organic, remember? And it's growing like cRaZy!

Here's what it looked like a month ago.



Here's what it looks like now ~



The kids have loved going to check it every morning to see what goodies it has brought us for the day. It's been sort of a science project for us this summer. Watching it grow, learning what everything is, watering it when needed, and then picking the harvest.




I'm just waiting on my tomatoes to turn red.



My crew loves tomato sandwiches. And so it will be the easiest meal I'll make this summer!

But for now I'll lay off the coffee ~ maybe it will slow down a little :)



No comments: