Seven years, seven girls. She wanted to invite more, but I do have limits, you know!
But they are so funny and full of life. They fell asleep around 1:00 a.m. (finally) and they were up by 8:00, chipper as the morning sun. They jumped right up and started playing again. Oh, my! I couldn't hardly get my eyes open. Got the coffee brewing and started on the blueberry muffins and fruit - with a few eggs, by request. MAN, CAN THESE GIRLS EAT!!
Here's what one's room looks like after a sleepover ~
Hmmm, not too different than the usual, I guess.
The cake turned out real pretty. Dancing Barbie, of course. Although my pics are a little fuzzy with the iPhone. And the light not so great. I guess I could stand a little practice.
I loved having all of Laci's little friends over. It's all she wanted for her birthday. She even requested no one bring a gift, just come. So how could I say no to that?


No comments:
Post a Comment