John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
Our Lesson Aim: For the children to understand that Jesus provides the way to be forgiven for their sin and to live as God's children.
My kids love VBS. Today was the first day, and we had a rather large turnout.
My kids love VBS. Today was the first day, and we had a rather large turnout.
It's different here in Lexington. A lot of the VBS's are at night, enabling working parents and their children to participate. After 15 years of living here, I still haven't gotten used to it. I remember as a kid going in the mornings for half day, sort of like camp.
Our VBS will be Sunday through Thursday. Please pray that this week these children will truly learn the way.



No comments:
Post a Comment