Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Another year older, and all the more forgetful!

I leave out this morning, get to the end of my road - ooops - I've lost my debit card and I'm out of checks so I need to go back and reload my checkbook ~

I get to the end of the road once more and - ooops - forgot my cell phone which was on the charger and I need it so I can hook up with a friend of mine while I'm shopping and see about lunch. Turn around and go back to the house once again ~

This is 44 at its finest, ladies!! And to think I used to believe my mom was a scatterbrain! I believe I now have her beat!

Also, what in the world makes kids believe that I'm willing to share my birthday gift cards with them ~

All in all I've had a blessed birthday. My kids made my bed for me this morning, first thing; I had appoximately 25 birthday wishes on Facebook (how blessed I am); and what does one do on their birthday when it's 25 degrees out? Picnik in front of the fireplace with family and a pizza. (Oh, that's another thing too, your kids also pick your birthday dinner for you as well!)



(I had forgotten that my camera had a remote control and I happened across it the other day. It's really come in handy.)

1 comment:

Wizardress said...

That looks like a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! A picnic in front of the fire with pizza.. and is that cupcakes I see?