Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, January 31, 2011

What would Jesus Do?

Sunday was a beautiful 70-degree day so we headed for the park. We rushed home so that I could prepare a quick meal so that we could head back to church that night. Our bar stands in the middle of the kitchen and as I was preparing our meal at the stovetop the kids were running round and round the bar playing and giggling and being totally crazy, and loud. I said in what must have sounded like an aggravating voice ~ Could you PLEASE go play somewhere else?

And my eldest child said, "But, mommy, the little children never bothered Jesus"!

Well, I suppose it doesn't take my little ones long to see I'm not quite like Him. But I'm trying, honestly I am.

Monday I had much to do around the house. And my little angel girl totally wanted to help her mommy out so she cleaned out the closet in the office and organized all of their crafts and "stuff" which was all dishoveled and all over the floor. And she did such an awesome job.

Tuesday we had been to class all day for CC and I was totally exhausted by the time I got home. But not my little Laci, she went to our messy car and cleaned the whole thing out - even vaccumed it better than I would have - and it feels brand new again. She is so sweet, I think I'll keep her!


But this one I'm not too sure about ~

1 comment:

Beth said...

I totally get what you are saying! BTW, love the two pics. :-)