Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Adventures ~

We met L. and C.'s teachers last night. I really like both of them. The first thing the kids did was walk around their rooms and look at seating charts, seeing if they knew the other kids. Turns out in both of their classes they have friends from last year. Laci sits right next to her best friend from last year. That probably won't last long:)  But now they are more excited than ever. And so is mama. I have great memories of school, and I'm glad they will too.

We saw Laci's teacher from last year. She came up and gave her a big hug and asked what in the world she had been eating as she has grown a foot since last year. And she said, "I will come and check in on you Monday and make sure everything is going okay." So blessed with these teachers.

Football season will be starting after Labor Day weekend and cheerleading will be starting up. L.'s cheering so I suppose we'll be at the ballfield every Saturday morning. Oh, no, Caleb will surely get football fever. Not sure I would want him to play football, although he does have a hard head :)

Looking forward to a year packed with wonderful memories!

No comments: