Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome Back ~

The lunches have all been packed ~


The afterschool snacks are ready - chewy double chocolate cookies with milk ~


My daughter was up at 6:00 a.m. sharp, and as soon as she found everyone else up, she started talking - nonstop - faster than a freight train.

She's not the least bit excited about school. Can you tell?


And while dad was off to work at the same time, I snapped a quick pic. I'm ashamed to say it's the first picture of the kids with him since he's been home. I'm a slacker!


Okay, not the best picture, but one nonetheless.

People ask me what I will do now that the kids are gone to school. I say the usual:

walk the dog
clean the house
wash clothes
make grocery list
go grocery shopping
hair appointment
lunch with friends
lunch with hubby
lunch with kids on occasion
and the list goes on and on!

Have a good week friends!

1 comment:

Buffie Cullens said...

Let's both have a few days to get things accomplished and then we must get together! It's going to be a fantastic school year for all our kiddos....I just know it!