Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SURPRISE!

A few months ago I posted about Laci losing a tooth and how she so badly wanted to find a "Hello Kitty" wallet like her friend Meredith has with all that loot money the Tooth Fairy left her. Well, we never found one. But a good friend of mine that I've grown up with all through my elementary and high school years read my post and a few days later she was walking through a store and saw some "Hello Kitty" wallets. She e-mailed me and asked if it would be okay to send Laci one. I felt bad about her doing that (as she lives all the way in the Netherlands now), but she insisted it was something she wanted to do. So I said Laci would love it.

And boy, did she ever! It came in the mail this week and she was estatic, to say the least ~ I got my camera ready because I knew she would go nuts!!




She's already filled it with whatever money she could find lying around the house.

And, check out the enclosed postcard ~ actually a photo taken by Lori herself. She's an awesome photographer.



I'm quite sure there is nothing like Holland in the springtime. The Tulips are magnificent this time of year. So wished I was there!! Maybe one day. My picture of the picture certainly does not do it justice!

You've made a little girl very happy, Lori. We thank you so much.
Hugs and kisses from our home to yours!

1 comment:

Wizardress said...

I'm So glad that she got it and that she also liked it. I'm sorry that it took me FOREVER to get it sent.

*hugs*