Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Daily News

All is well in the Broom Closet this week, so far. I have lots to blog about but at the moment things are pretty crazy around here. Some of our classes started this week (although not all of them), and I'm plain just not ready. Where did the summer go? I'm attempting to back up a gazillion years worth of pictures off of my computer, and everything else on it as well. I'm one that prefers to keep my at-least-7-year-old-computer, but I'm going mobile with a new laptop (long story), so it requires many years of backing up files. I know, I know, I'm terrible about these sorts of things. But I've vowed when I get my next one that I will be more diligent. Hopefully my camera software will load on with no problems, and everything goes smoothly. PRAY!!!

Once I'm set up, I'll have lots of pictures of fun camping with friends and our first day back to school :)

No comments: