Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

EXCHANGE COMPLETE!

Operation exchange computer complete! All went off without a hitch. I successfully backed up all data, without accidently deleting anything, which is good for me, and I'm all set up with a new laptop.

One of my old work collegues and business partners was in desperate need of an additional court reporting software that I had on my old computer that they no longer sell but lease for a steep price per month. So she decided she would save loads of money if she just bought me a new computer and took over my old one which had the software already on it from back in the day when it was a one-time purchase price. So wha-la, that old software that I'll never use again bought me a new computer! Although my old one was just fine for me. Can you tell how much I just love technology??!! It truly is not my friend, but ...

So, now back to blogging!!

No comments: