Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Friday, October 15, 2010

BOO!


I've been putting together dozens and dozens of Boo bags for our neighborhood fall festival this Saturday night! We've got a crazy, busy weekend. It's our neighborhood fall festival, our church fall festival and Caleb's last soccer game this Saturday - all in one day!

Sunday we have a fall birthday party to attend, and our afternoon Bible study.

Fall is always so busy. But fun.

And here's a funny Friday for ya -- you know that Fridays is our home beautification day. I've been asking the kids to walk around the house and pick up all of their belongings so I can clean the floors, the bathrooms, et cetera. Mid-afternoon Caleb was sitting in my room eating a snack as I was cleaning, and as he finished his snack I asked him to please take his trash to the kitchen and throw it away.

HIS RESPONSE?

"Oh, mom, you're just like Pharaoh!"

TRANSLATION: You're a slave driver, and this five-year-old is tired of all this cleaning business!

No comments: