
Check out the load he's pulling!!! Good thing he has 700 horsepower. Caleb asked him why he looked so serious (not so easy to see here).
Greg replied, "I was concentrating."
I guess so. It sure is much larger than the rig sitting in our front yard.

This would be the European version of a Volvo truck, a little different looking than its American counterpart. In Europe, trucks are taxed by their length. That could get quite expensive, so they build up instead of out! Greg is actually sitting on the engine instead of the engine out in front of him. I wonder how fuel efficient that is! Anyway, I guess they're taxed that way so they won't take up much road space. Just a guess.
The kids now think their dad is the coolest on the planet.
Go, daddy, go!
By the way, this is the closest our family comes to Skyping (pics downloaded today from across the pond).

1 comment:
Looks like he was having fun.
Post a Comment