Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Here, here little dear ~


A friend spent the night last night. It's the first time my kids have gotten up in the wee hours of the morning to go hunting. They were wide awake by 4:00 a.m. - including me (I mean, seriously, did I have a choice?) - and they could not get dressed fast enough. Lots of excitement around here so early in the morning. Now all is out the door and it's completely quiet. It's going to be a long morning, super cold outside. I hope they see lots of deer.

More friends coming to hunt this afternoon. Greg just loves it! And so do the kids.

Last weekend Greg took another gang. They were all dying to go, so what could he say? Actually, he did say, "I might as well not even take my gun." They didn't see much because of all the chitter chatter, but they still had a good time.


What kid doesn't want to hang out in the woods at 5:00 a.m. in the morning? (I'm raising my hand.)

I hope you have an exciting weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

SO funny about Greg saying why bother taking a gun. Noah told me last night he had Caleb and Isaac in the stand, and I was like "seriously?" I laughed because I know how hard it is for Caleb to be still! (And Isaac too for that matter, but he has a couple of years on Caleb). Noah said they had a good time anyhow. :-)
Meanwhile, I'm with you. I'll stay home on the comfy couch and read thankyouverymuch.