Yesterday evening, before our evening meal, I found my Laci digging thru my drawers to see what all she could find. They love playing dressup with whatever they can get their hands on. I'm going to write a piece one day on the million and one ways to make a cape, and Caleb will gladly show you all of them.
Here is my handsome prince now! But you'll get a kick out of the next scene.
I have in my drawer lots of slips, undergarments, whatever you called them when you were growing up. Now I haven't worn any of this attire since, oh, probably the '80s because now all your lovely corporate suits come with lining in them, and some dresses these days (which I no longer wear either since I'm currently unemployed in the corporate world). For me those are bygone days, but Laci has sure found something to do with them. Meet my new princess!
They meet!
They marry! And,yes, that would be my half-slip as the lovely veil!
The royal meal!
And they ride off into the sunset together!
Then comes the unhappy part. The part that Laci despises the most.
Bedtime!!!!
One night she told me that she wished God hadn't made night and then she would never have to go to sleep! But all good things must come to an end!
(Please, I do not make this stuff up, nor do I stage it, I just report the facts as I witness them.)


1 comment:
Congrats on your blog makeover! It looks fantastic!! (visiting from Graphically Designing)
Post a Comment