There are just some days when I would like to lock Laci and Caleb in their own rooms because the arguing and fussing is driving me nuts, and then there are other times when they play wonderfully together. Well, this was one of those times.
They were scurrying around the house, giggling and playing, and then retrieving the ottoman from the living room into the walk-in closet of my office. They shut the door behind them, happily playing. I thought good, I'll just go about my business without any interruptions. So I sat down at the computer and began to piddle when all of a sudden I heard coming from the closet "Sit still now, Honey, this won't hurt a bit," and simultaneously following that I hear a drill crank up (a play one, of course, from Aunt Carol and Uncle Dave). I immediately dashed to the door and flung it open to find Caleb and Laci playing dentist. I was laughing so hard I almost could not get my camera in position to flash these two crazies. With the looks of that drill bit she had in there, the boy will be lucky to have any teeth left in his mouth when she's done!
I guess the roots run deep in this family.
Uncle Reggie, would you by chance have any room in your practice for these two up and coming interns?
They've been practicing. Really, they have!!


No comments:
Post a Comment