Me and My Family

  • Me and the hub, we have 2 crazy kids, 2 even crazier dogs, and an adopted cat we call boo! (Cats really don't answer to their names anyway, right?) We love traveling together, music of all genres, the theater, and hanging with friends. We're on this journey called "life" together, and all I can say is "You'd better put your seatbelt on!" We learn together, laugh together, cry together, and, yes, even eat sushi together. We live one wild ride, and albeit crazy, we're doing it together!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NO PIE!

Everybody's been inquiring as to whether or not I actually brought a pie, or some sort of dessert, to the church gathering Sunday nite, and the answer would be no. Please do not think ill-will of me for I have always, in the past, brought a covered dish to such events.

And as I thought, everyone in our church family was more than happy to share their desserts with us, even though we brought none of our own. And as expected, my darling hubby had one of each of everything!

What did I do all afternoon Sunday? Well, believe it or not, I took a nap, along with everyone else in the house (first time for everything!!) And I'm so happy I did!!

But there was one little person in our house who did not take a rest. Can you guess in a million years who it was?




















No comments: