Ex-presidential candidate John Edwards admitted on Thursday that he fathered a child with his former mistress, Rielle Hunter [his personal campaign videographer], while campaigning for the Democratic Party's White House nomination.
The former U.S. senator from North Carolina, who was among early front-runners in the Democratic field in the race eventually won by Barack Obama in 2008, acknowledged 2-year-old Frances Quinn Hunter as his daughter in a statement to U.S. media.
Edwards, who had previously denied he was the father [over and over and over again to the public], made the admission less than two weeks before the launch of a former aide's book that was expected to name Edwards as the father.
Yep, saw it last night on TV. Edwards, of course, was not available for comment for he was down in Haiti helping those poor unfortunate folks down there.
You're such a stand-up guy, John!
I suppose if I were to get into serious criminal trouble, you would be the first attorney I would think of who could get me out of such a mess.
I'm personally thankful the talk of presidency in your future was just that, TALK! All the while your poor wife fighting cancer; not once but twice!
And while our first president of the United States of America, George Washington, "could not" tell a lie, it seems those following in his footsteps, or even having high hopes of doing so, cannot seem to help themselves!

Good Grief!!!!

1 comment:
I never believed that he wasn't the father of that child, and wondered if the truth would ever come out. I've seen Elizabeth a couple of times on Oprah and she seems so strong considering ALL that she's been through. He should be ashamed... Makes me sick how this has all become acceptable.
Post a Comment